Exciting times here at Rvinyl! We just acquired a 2005 BMW 325xi sedan with the purposes of turning it into a show car. Every week we will be featuring the next phase of the project by adding a new accessory, wrap, part, tint and showing you the entire process of preparation, installation and outcome. Look for a ridiculous amount of videos, pics and posts as we literally srtrip this 2005 BMW 325xi down and build her back up again.
What We’ve Got Planned. As I said above, everything we do will be have an accompanying videos which we will post to our YouTube channel and our site. The project is expected to take between 6 months to a year to complete but so far the we have planned the following modifications and upgrades in more or less the order we plan to undertake them:
- A complete Duraflex BMW 325xi body kit
- Compete vehicle wrap: We haven’t decided between Matte Black or 4D Carbon Fiber
- Replacing all of the incandescents with LEDs
- Smoking out the headlights and tail lights with either Rtint film or VHT
- Replacing all of the stock carpets with high-quality replacements (Lund or Nifty)
- Installing interior dash kits from Benevento, DL Auto or Rdash
- Painting the calipers with Duplicolor or G2
- Installing Wheel Bands on the rims
- Installing a new, performance exhaust
We Want to Know What You Want to See. Really, when it comes down to it, we’re doing this not just nbecause we love playing with cars but because we want to show you just how easy it is for anyone to turn a normal commuter car into a show-worthy piece of automotive art. And, even though we have a butt load of ideas we really want to know what you want to see. So, email us or just comment and let us know what we should do to her next.