Chrome Tail Light Tint Covers – A Great Mod
Tail light covers are one of the hottest aftermarket accessories on the market and chrome seems to be the finish of choice for most car modding enthusiasts these days. Adding chrome tail light covers to your ride makes a lot of sense from a cosmetic perspective because, along with the headlights, the tail lights are the most visible features of your car. And, when you add a chrome trim taillight kit to your vehicle along with other great mods light custom tail light tint kits from Rvinyl you can be sure that your ride will turn heads and be one of a kind!
What are Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers?
These tail light covers are made from super-light, ultra-durable, ABS Chrome and apply in a minutes using 3M auto-adhesive technology. They are available for dozens of popular vehicle (both imported and domestic) and at a price you can’t afford to pass up you have to ask yourself why you haven’t already dressed up your ride with chrome trim from Putco, America‘s premier maker of chrome aftermarket accessories.
What are some of the highlights for this Chrome Tail Light Covers?
- Made of an Automotive Grade ABS Chrome.
- Installs easily with pre-applied Red 3M™ Tape, simple peel and stick.
- No cutting or drilling required.
- Long lasting material designed to withstand the rigors of the elements.
- Matches OEM Chrome perfectly.
- Priced Right!! No other product on the market like it.
How do I install Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers ?
All hardware to install this kit is included and installation is simple. Detailed and application specific instructions are included with each kit. In addition, Putco offers technical assistance by phone to ensure successful installation.
- Audi Intelligent Swarm Tail Light Concept (ubergizmo.com)
- Accessorizing your Ford truck (waldorfford.com)
- A bicycle lane laser tail light for rides at night (techi.com)